Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Judah's Hair

B: He needs to turn white
me: Umm, no, he doesn't need to turn white.  He'd look like a ghost.
J: I would look like a scary cat.

and the conversation continued about the white scary cat he could be.  We'll have to work on that with Bethany.  It's innocent on her part but I want her to know the impacts of her words before they fly out of her mouth.  This is something I could have learned earlier in life... and fail at sometimes.

On another note, Judah's hair has been growing out for months and months.  It's all uneven.  The front is shorter than the back part of the crown of his head.  The back lower part is shorter yet.  Regardless, it's long enough to do something fun with it - twists or something.  It's so hard to keep it from getting all dry!  I need to find the a guy at our nearby university who would be willing to do Judah's hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment