Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cleaning

My house is a pig sty.  The floors need swept and mopped.  Clothes need folded and put away.  Bathrooms need cleaned.  You know, the normal stuff.  But it's so much worse than the normal stuff right now.  My house needs de-cluttered.  Each and every single room needs de-cluttered.  On top of that, I took a bunch of totes down from the attic to have a garage sale.  Then for various reasons, the garage sale didn't happen.  I really want to get rid of all the clothes and baby items.  I don't like clutter.  At all.  In my perfect world, everything would have a place it would call home.  

I began de-cluttering.  The first room took me over an hour.  We still had all our winter hats and mittens out.  It's almost 90 today, I guess the winter apparell can go to it's home.  The next room was horrendous.  Too much stuff.  As I began in that room, my kids woke from their naps.  My head is pounding and I'm just not motivated to clean anymore.  

I should begin fixing supper, and bathing the kids so they're all cleaned up for church tomorrow... I better hop to it.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you would quit talking about my house on your blog. Hahahaha!!

    And if you would've had said garage sale, your garage would be a hodge podge too. So it's all good. :)

    ReplyDelete