Monday, August 29, 2011

Done Sorta

Well MB's shower may officially be over, but the fundraising efforts are not. FOVC is still needing to raise somewhere in the ballpark of $10,000 to feed people through the famine. While I'm super thankful for Megan, SemiFeralMama, and Murdock (just so you know Murdock, I hate referring to you by that name and always type your real name and then have to backspace), who not only raised funds for FOVC but awareness, there's lots of work to be done. I know that $10k is totally possible in the next 4 weeks and I look forward to seeing how that unfolds.

If you're on the fence about giving money to FOVC, will you email me or leave a comment? I'd be happy to answer any questions.

If you wished you had participated in Shonda's shower but didn't get to it, please know that I'll be giving you an opportunity to support FOVC with another cool fundraiser. Coming Soon. For now, I want to thank the many people who have come along side FOVC with one time donations for the Feed Hope relief project. If you're interested in particpating with FOVC long term (like sponsoring an orphan, or helping with the various widows projects, or furnishing the orphanage, FOVC would love that too).

Until next time,
Tamara B.

No comments:

Post a Comment