Monday, August 22, 2011

BABY SHOWER

So my friends are pretty cool. And they're throwing my friend Shonda a virtual "Baby Shower." Instead of gifts, they are asking donations be made to FOVC.org in honor of MB. Not only is FOVC the org we're involved with but an org working very near where her boys and their family is from. The hostess' and I would also love it if people would drop a comment, a prayer or a word of excitement about this new little man joining their family. For those who don't know the story, they adopted Taz last summer when we adopted Judah. They are now heading back to adopt Taz' older brother. To read more check out Captain Murdock's blog.

Would you consider sharing this link on your blog and/or facebook page? I would love this to spread like wildfire over the internet and to be able to raise lots of funds for FOVC and have lots of words of love to add to MB's "baby book."

Thank you so much, Murdock's real life friend, Tamara B.

2 comments:

  1. It brings tears to my eyes to see my sweet friend's blog all over all these other blogs, praying and thinking of MB. Thanks for posting, thanks for loving.

    Shiloh
    www.bubnsis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your comment on my blog....I check in on this page often:) I admire the work you do over in ET.
    Shiloh

    ReplyDelete