Saturday, April 24, 2010

Scott and Bethany



more days until we meet Judah!
more days until we leave.
This is our last weekend as a family of 4. I'm so thankful that Ryan is off work this weekend so we can hang out as a family. I'm glad that Scott and Bethany are looking forward to hanging out with friends while we're gone. I will miss my not-so-little babies! They are a huge source of joy in my life.
Who knows what we'll do this weekend... besides packing of course. We have a few things going on at church but maybe we'll skip out on some of it so we can focus on Scott and Bethany for the day. Maybe a fishing trip if the weather permits...

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!!Enjoy these last few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITING! I love adoption! Your bio kids will learn so much about God's character from being a part of all of this too. Praying for them, and for you guys! I can hardly stand the anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete