Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baseball and Adoption


Recognize this baseball player? The number on his jersey is the number of days until we meet Judah! We're baseball fans in our house. Ryan is definitely more of a fan. Sunday afternoon "rests" are sometimes filled with a baseball game on the local channel. The bible says "this is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it." Easy to do when you're a baseball fan watching a game. Not so easy for me to do when I'm about to leave on a trip.
What if I don't wake up in time? What if I forget my passport?
I tend to get a little anxious when it comes to travelling. Oh, I love to travel, but it still gets to me. On this trip, I have lots of details and items to remember. In 5 days well be meeting Judah for the first time so I thought it would be fun to share a list of 5 things I won't leave home without:
  1. Passport
  2. Adoption paperwork
  3. Bible and journal
  4. Camera
  5. Cash

Will you join me in praying for a good night of rest since I tend to have sleepless nights right before travel? Thanks friends.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you tonight and this week. I know you'll have a wonderful time, and praying your travel goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who needs clean underwear when you have all of that stuff??

    ReplyDelete