Monday, April 12, 2010

No news is good news, right???

While several families heard about travel plans on Friday, we were not one of those families. I must admit that this morning as I read my email, I was a little dissapointed that we're not in travel group 8 going the first week of May. At the same time, I know that I'm trusting in God's timing. Trusting has been made easier since I want to be two places at once: picking up my son, but also enjoying a free trip to the Dells with my family. I'm okay with either and trusting for God to do big things regardless of the week we travel.

With that said, I did email Jenn at Holt asking about our travel. I know it's the Ethiopia staff who makes the appointments with the embassy, so I emailed asking her to confirm that our paperwork didn't get lost. I don't want to find out a month from now that something is missing from our file. I will be watching for Jenn's reply.

Congrats to those who received travel dates. I really was hoping to travel with Shonda who's going the first week but maybe she and I can meet another time. Congrats to those who got travel dates!

2 comments:

  1. Tamara,
    I am sorry. I am still hoping for you to go in travel group 8! Hopefully Jenn will have something good to tell you.
    Hugs,
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still praying that you will be in group 8! Stranger things have happened - a lot stranger!!
    Love, Shonda

    ReplyDelete