Thursday, February 25, 2010

Three Things:

  1. We completed our biometrics appointment yesterday. I almost screwed it up though cause I didn't realize/remember that I had two different papers for the scheduled appointments and thought I only had one with me. Good thing my purse has LOTS of stuff in it cause the other one was hiding in there.
  2. Tuesday evening we got 3 updated pics of our little guy. He looks so different in some ways. His eyes are still absolutely beautiful - it looks like he's wearing mascara. His lips look totally different and he has two little moles/spots on his head that might be moluscum.
  3. Our court appointment is Monday (which actually means Sunday during the night with time changes). We're praying that the court has electricity, the the court docket isn't over booked and all cases are heard, that the documents are in order and that the families pass the first time. Would you pray with us as this appointment gets closer?

tamara b

No comments:

Post a Comment