Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lunch Break

I just spent my lunch half-hour organizing the paperwork we have to send it.  Its repetitive and ridiculous but I get a laugh at it because I require that all the time here at work.  Just to give you an idea of paperwork that I should have had sent in two weeks ago:
- FBI background checks for each of us and an extra one in my maiden name
- State of Iowa background checks for each of us and an extra one in my maiden name
- Child Abuse checks for both of us
- formal application
- copies of birth and marriage certificates
- some other random form
- 4 different checks, I might be able to write two checks: haven't done this one yet
 
Oh and we've touched the tip of the iceberg!  I have a lot to learn and am anxious to start learning as I continually will be calling on Him!
 
Now if I can sneak in an extra few minutes, I want to create a flyer asking for desserts for the auction to put in boxes before we leave tomorrow.
 
The following are a few verses one of my girlfriends just shared with me. Thanks Kara for sharing scripture after I complained to you about the waiting child process.
 

Psalm 145:13-30

"The LORD is faithful to all his promises and loving towards all he has made.

The LORD upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down.

The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food at the proper time.

You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing.

   

The LORD is righteous in all his ways and loving towards all he has made.

The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.

The LORD watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy."

 

Psalm 31:14-15a

"But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, You are my God.

My times are in your hands…"



Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you're up to on Facebook. Find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment