Thursday, September 10, 2009

More Children Available

We've been watching the waiting child lists for several months with no action. Then a few weeks ago, there was a little boy that fit the agency and our personal criteria. The committee will interview us about him. Then Tuesday night, a new list of waiting children came out. There were 3 children on that list that we would potentially be interested in. But because we have decided to pursue the first little boy, we can't even look at the profiles of the other children. I'm a little bummed about that because I don't know if the committee will ever choose us to be his family (there are other families interested) and I don't want to miss the opportunity to connect with the other children if we don't get the first one. Policy is policy and I can't change that. Though I'm a bit bummed, I continue to trust in The One who sees the big picture... maybe He has twins in mind for us :)

1 comment:

  1. Tamara,
    Congratulations on going to committee. We fly out tomorrow to bring our 2 year old son Joseph back to Iowa.
    God bless,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete