Thursday, November 1, 2012

Postponed

I just got off the phone with Wil at Hope Chest.  The Vision trip planned for December is postponed.   I'm certainly bummed about not being able to go but I'm thankful for the wise decision making on their part.  It's been a year since I've been in Ethiopia and I am so looking forward to getting back there.  Hopefully the March trip works out!
 
In the mean time, I should be getting a better idea of development plans for Shanto in the next few weeks.  I'm looking forward to how Hope Chest will help Shanto become self-sustaining.  I'm also looking forward to how you might be willing to partner with Hope Chest in one of the development areas or by sponsoring a child.

1 comment:

  1. I really really want to go back. Soon. Mr T is more disposed to wait a while until we can afford (financially and mentally) to take all the kids ...

    ReplyDelete