Saturday, April 21, 2012

Things are a Changin'

Well, we've still not had our official chat with board members, Dave and Lory or Jo, but it sounds like the June trip is for sure on hold. That saddens me and gives me joy. Sad because I look forward to going. Joy that maybe this summer we'll spend a few days somewhere together - all 5 of us.

In the last few weeks I've been doing a lot of praying and not a lot of "work" for FOVC. But, here and there I've been doing a few things. One is updating the puzzle to show you how much of the puzzle is sold and how much is left. I'm still not ready to post pics of that. Fitting solid color pieces together takes organization which is a fun challenge. There are still 49 pieces left. For anyone who buys more than 5 pieces, I will send you one of these domino necklace made and donated by Nicole:

The other thing I've been working on is new necklaces. Off and on all day I worked on finishing up some partially completed necklaces. Don't stop by my house and see how little I cleaned today while I was beading, but do stop by the necklace page and check out what I added today. Here's a sneak peak at one of the new ones:


1 comment:

  1. Intersting. I assume on hold but still going. We shall proceed with our garage sale weekend after next!!! (right???)

    ReplyDelete