Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fundraising Campaign

We're headed back to Ethiopia June 1st. We'll be there 15 days. We have a lot to accomplish before we go and when we get there. While working on trip details this past week, we're also starting our fundraising campaign. Friends, we can't do this trip without you. I'm serious.

We're hoping to raise $7,000!

Yes, we know that's a big goal. But we have big expenses facing the two of us in the coming weeks:
  • $3,000-$4,000 in airline tickets.
  • $3,000 for in-country expenses (guide/driver, hotels, food, visas, etc)
  • $500 for Livestock Outreach/Treatment
  • $500 for Crops Project supplies
If you'd like to donate, you can mail us a check or donate online here: http://www.acharityproject.com/f/Buit

1 comment:

  1. Tamara, I've been following your blog. I'm an independent Scentsy consultant. I'd be more than willing to mail you some catalogs etc. for you to have a "catalog party" and offer you my full commission on everything. That way people are donating and still getting something for themselves. If you're interested let me know and I can go over a little more of the details with you.

    ReplyDelete