Monday, April 18, 2011

wow

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

you know who you are.



I'm blessed. All the time. But feeling super blessed right now. Based on the gifts we've received, we are fully funded for our trip to Ethiopia. With 6 weeks to go before travel, I'm thankful to have this part of our trip done with and for the most part, taken care of.


Thank you for believing in us and the work that FOVC is doing. I'm super excited! So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!


Since the next 6 weeks will likely be spent doing normal life things, like planting a garden if it ever gets warm here, and preparing for being gone 12 days, formal thank you's aren't making the "to do" list. But I have a really cool idea for thank you's. And if I can remember my idea when we get back, I'll make sure to send you a formal thanks :)


1 comment: