Sunday, April 10, 2011

Needs Upated

Those fundraising meters on the side. They need updated. But it's late. My contacts are irritated. My laptop is running low on battery. And I'm too lazy to get up to grab my external hard drive or plug for my computer. [edited to add: when I plugged my laptop in, I thought I might as well sit down and update the meters. It only takes 5 minutes. Plus, that would allow my phone to charge for 5 minutes - enough to text a friend who turned 31 today] I will say that we've been blessed beyond measure. Well, I guess most of it's measurable (as in dollars), but it does go beyond that. Thanks to those of you who've given on our behalf. Truly it's for the children and women in Ethiopia, not for us. But we know that we're blessed and look forward to being a blessing in return. We have raised/saved almost all of our travel fund. And we're just over half of the seed money! Isn't that awesome! I can't wait to see FOVC in action... 7 weeeeeeeeks! And then bring it back to you guys to share.... Speaking of which, does anyone have a flip camera I can borrow? How about a GPS unit? Anyone willing to hang out with my kiddos for an evening while we're gone? I need to get that lined up too. I'm hoping some friends will stay with them here or they can stay at my moms. If they stay with mom, I'd love it if people would take them for the evening since my mom has them ALL day for daycare. Anyway, heading to bed now... [okay, now I really am heading to bed. Phsyical Therapy at 715am. Woo!]

No comments:

Post a Comment