Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fundraising Meters

So, I went to update the fundraising meters on my side-bar. I had updated my spreadsheet and added a column to compare with has been committed to us in funds with what we/Lory have actually received to date. I had been showing the amount that people have committed to us. As of right now, I'm only going to show the amount that has come in. Because we technically don't have that money and maybe shouldn't count on it. Hopefully that will help some visually see that we'd love for them to send their gift in if they haven't. Overall we're doing really well with our financing. We're totally thankful for our friends and family who've sacrificed on our behalf and the behalf of FOVC. If you've told me you would like to partner with us, please get a check sent ASAP. The details of where checks can be mailed is towards the top, just below the picture/border. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment