Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fundraising Update

Raised: $250 of $2,000 ------------------ Raised $1,000 of $6,000



It's so hard for me to ask for money. But I did. And I will. I will set aside my pride so that I can love and serve women in Southern Ethiopia. I sent out an email asking for support earlier this week. I've heard back from a few of you. Thanks so much for your willingness to partner with us in prayer, seed money or our travel fund.

A few of you I've talked to and know that you'll particpate. When you get a chance or get it figured out, will you let me know if you want your financial gift to be for the project or for our travel fund so that I can update my fundraising meters. If you don't care, I'll put it where most needed. Any money I get beyond our travel expenses will go to seed money or towards vaccinations for Ryan's work with the widows.

This next week, we'll be mailing support letters out to some friends and family. I would appreciate if you would continue to lift us up in prayer as we raise support, learn how to serve the women in our respective crops and livestock areas, and prepare to GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment