Wednesday, November 10, 2010

a little surprise

I just wrote about being home for 6 months and how everything is normal.  I guess I shouldn't have written that because last night we had a little surprise that made itself obvious today.  Judah has ring worm on his chin.  Yes, we've been home for 6 months and he just now picked it up.  Isn't that lovely.  Right on his chin.  I'll try to keep people from kissing on him until it goes away.  This was also a reminder that Scott's ringworm is still a headache.  The first treatment wasn't successful but then again we weren't the best at giving him meds.  We're still not done with it and I forgot the other day.  Yuck.  I'm watching it closely and when I see a sign that it's going away, I'm marking it on my calendar and making sure we have 2 more weeks supply of meds.
 
Darn ring worm.  I'm sick of it.  Even then, hugging on those little ones (where I likely picked up ring worm) and whispering in their ear that their parents were coming soon was worth the 6 months of fighting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment