Monday, April 19, 2010

Thinking of You little guy


more days until we meet Judah!
Today I'm wondering if Judah has any idea what's about to happen in his life? Do you think the nannies talk to him about being adopted? Having been transferred to the Addis care center approximately 6 weeks ago, do you think he's getting used to living there? I wonder if he's feeling at home there and we're about to rock his world again. I know it's for the best, but my heart aches for the grief that he's endured and will continue to endure in his young life.
Oh Father, would you see fit to give Judah dreams of the hope and plans You have for him?

2 comments:

  1. I can't remember how old Judah is, but I'm sure the nannies have told him all about you! As Ty came down the stairs with the nanny to meet us, a giant grin was on his face as he picked out and pointed straight at us. He definitely recognized us right away!
    So happy for you as you're about to go on the most amazing ride of your life!
    Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifting up prayers for Judah!!!

    ReplyDelete