Friday, April 16, 2010

I've been a little busy

So I haven't blogged much. That's because I've been overwhelmed with the details of going to Ethiopia. And not just that, but also with completing some stuff at the office before I take off for 2 months. Oh and working on a few other little projects, playing outside with the kids, etc.

I have lots I'd love to share but I'm not sure that you want to take the time to read it all. Basically we're thrilled beyond belief about the opportunity to go. God has really been confirming the details of the trip.

We have airline tickets, hotels, tentative plans for the kids that need to be firmed up, shopping done for stuff to take, etc.

We heard late this week that Judah is 35 pounds so I will be leaving the 2t clothes on the shelf and taking the 3t clothes. That makes perfect sense to me considering my daughter is about the same size and is wearing 3t pants and 4t shirts.

I put together a simple prayer calendar for the next few weeks. It mentions what we're doing each day and gives specific things to be praying for.

If you'd like to pray for us you can right click and save the image to your desktop and then print it off on a full page. Or you can comment/email me and I can send you a pdf version.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea!!! Can you send me a pdf!!!! We will be praying for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh send me the pdf too... I tried to right click and save, but when I printed it, it was all blurry!

    ReplyDelete