Monday, March 1, 2010

No News is Good News...

and we had news today.  We did not pass court.  Which is a bummer but I'm thankful that we even had the opporunity to be presented in court.
 
We didn't pass court because "ministry of women's affairs in Ethiopia didn't present a written comment".  I'm not sure what all that means yet.  I do know that we have court rescheduled for Mar 11th.
 
The last few days have been a wonderful time of talking to God and being quiet before Him about this.  I'm so thankful for that and will continue to pray and hope you will too.

Continuing on the journey with hope,
Tamara B.


Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Tamara, I'm so sorry honey. I saw that a few people didn't pass. But I'm happy to hear you've got a 2nd date...hopefully all will fall into place that day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not usually Patty Positive Pants, but hey.. that's just 10 days out for your next court date - that's awesome! I am so glad you didn't have to wait another month or something, or wait like a week to find out it wasn't heard. Hugs friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing my fingers for next time!!!! I know others had the same thing happen today too and it's got to drive ya crazy. :(

    ReplyDelete