Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Confessions

Because I was just over at Jamey's blog and about fell out of my chair laughing at her confessions. I thought I'd do a confession post myself. If you've read Jamey's post about confessions, for the number of countries she had readers from, she did a confession for each one. Well, I don't keep track of that stuff and I'm pretty sure that if I did, it would only be one country. So here's my one confession:

My list of blog links on the side isn't a true indication of what blogs I read on a regular basis. Over the last year, I've stopped reading some blogs and started reading others. I like to read the Holt blogs for the families that are close to me in the adoption process. Of course, I read a few others of friends of mine but I really should update my list. My blog list isn't really mine at all. Jen at Our Way to You has a wonderfully organized blog list and I use that most of the time. Thanks Jen, I hope you don't mind that sometimes I stop by your blog to read and sometimes I stop by to link to other blogs. If you're following blog stats, just know that I'm not stalking you, I'm using your blog roll :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I'm honored ;-)

    I created that list to help ease my own obsession over where other families are in the process - comparing notes, following stories, etc - it has now grown to a considerable length...so I do hope that you and others get the same comfort out of reading all those wonderful life stories as I do!

    ReplyDelete