Thursday, January 21, 2010

update on our guy

We got an update on our little guy. One update via Holt after I emailed them asking where my son is. I was told that he's still in Wolyta at the orphanage. They also kindly informed me that any of my friends travelling to Ethiopia can't go into the orphanage to sneak a few pics for me. Bummer.

I also got an email update today. No pictures came with the medical update but at least we got something. His medical update was Jan 9th and from what I could read, he has grown 9 cm tall and weighs a kilogram more. I might be wrong on the details but it was obvious the pdf I was reading had been scanned/faxed multiple times and wasn't real clear.

Things can only move forward right???

1 comment:

  1. A medical update is great...I'm sure you hoped for a pic or two, but maybe those will come soon! Forward movement is great!!!

    ReplyDelete