Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our Dossier is in the Mail...

With a few minor hiccups, which are nobody's fault by my own, our dossier (and referral paperwork) will be in the mail in a few short hours.

Now, I'm praying that our only hiccups were the ones I've already experienced. That our dossier will have smooth sailing to Ethiopia!

I'm guessing Holt will let me know when they receive it...

updated to say: Thank you Julie for being patient with me while I got all the papers in the priority mail folder. The dossier is in the mail! I will email Holt today since I didn't even put a cover letter or note in the envelope. I thought about it after I got to the post office. I considered some scrap paper or the back of the label for the note but decided against it. I guess it would have just told my busy mom story by writing on the back of a label :)

Woo hoo. Little brother, we're one step closer to bringing you home!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! We're hoping to have our dossier in the mail in the next two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We just received our fingerprinting date in Des Moines scheduled for the end of the month and are waiting for our certification from the secretary of state office in order to turn in our dossier. Hopefully it will come today and we can get the dossier sent in early next week. Thanks for thinking of us. Tonight we are going to some friends who adopted a little boy from Ethiopia to celebrate Ethiopian Christmas.

    ReplyDelete