Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fingerprinting Appointment

We got our paperwork with our fingerprinting appointment last night. Ryan told me that we received the appointment but that I shouldn't get excited about it because we have to CHANGE it.

I'm thinking I've heard NOT to change your fingerprinting appointment. Is that true?

We have an appointment for Feb 16th. I guess we'll have to change it though. Ryan is solo at the vet clinic that week. He can't exactly close the clinic for an entire day. With a 3 1/2 hour drive one way, it would be an all day deal.

I'm really bummed about having to change this appointment. I'm not sure how well received my request for changing it would be be. Obviously my prayer for smooth sailing here on out was not in God's plan. We have had a little snag in every piece of paperwork so far.

Here's hoping for another quick appointment from USCIS!

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering about that too. We haven't gotten our appointment yet, but I'm paranoid it will be some day we CAN'T go. ;) I figure it probably happens so surely they will let you change it...right? Let's hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same concern here - hubby travels a lot and may be out of town the day/time we have our appointment. Let us know how that goes!!

    ReplyDelete