Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Puzzle Pieces

Remember last year when my sweet friend, Megan, organized a puzzle fundraiser. It's been a slow sell. Today I got an email from a dear friend who was donating $500 towards the puzzle fundraiser. So, she bought 71.4 tickets :) One of the cool things about that is $330 is going towards the Crops for widows program. That allows over 10 ladies to particpate in the crops program. I am so excited. And so thankful. I'd post a picture of the updated puzzle but I haven't had a chance to tell you about it yet. With the remaining pieces all solid blue, it might take me a bit to do the 71 additions.

I'm not sure which will drive me to the looney bin first: piecing solid colored pieces together or dealing with disobedient children. I am actually joyful about both of these situations - the puzzle is a good change of pace and a good challenge and I welcome the opportunity to put more together [so feel free to buy a few pieces]. My children are a source of great joy even when one of them just mooned a sibling... oh dear! While I really want to laugh, I.must.use.this.opportunity.to.train.

P.S. did you see that I'm doing a give-away HERE? I've only had two people sign up so far so your odds are pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment