Saturday, October 15, 2011

7 days left...

and my to-do list is still quite long. Normally that list includes getting the house in order and tying up loose ends at work. This list, well, it doesn't even have room for that.

I'm so thankful for friends, family, and the love of my life who've pitched in to help or loved me enough to ignore the things in my home that I've ignored lately. In the last two weeks we've had someone cook for our family on Wednesday night, and someone else cook for us on Thursday night. Little things like that sure help.

On my to-do list today:


  1. Start packing the stuff I won't need in the next 7 days.

  2. Track down a few high quality items for the FOVC wine social silent auction.

  3. Sweet talk, or beg, at least 10 people to buy tickets to the wine social.

  4. Make cookies with Bethany and her girlfriend who's here for the weekend.

  5. Pray for the FOVC crops widows.

  6. Prepare a meal for a neighbor who's having surgery.

I'm sure there's at least 10 other things but I'm sure you don't care to know it all :)

1 comment:

  1. What gets done, gets done. It's all good girl.
    Shiloh

    ReplyDelete