Monday, June 27, 2011

updates

So, I got through two updates.  More are coming.  I promise.  I'll try to have them up before I start giving details of the next trip.  But lately, lately I just haven't had the physical time or emotional energy.  I might have said it before but it was a difficult trip in several ways so it's hard to share all the good things without the bad things coming to mind.  I don't want to be all negative but I also don't want to come across like it was all fine and dandy.  And honeslty, I don't have it figured out yet.  When you combine that with a busy personal life, the blog posts are rolling through my mind but not making it to the computer.  Sorry.  Bear with me.  I have lots of amazingly cool things to share and I hope to capture it.  For now though, my dear friend Jo puts things together very well.  And she's sharing about the trip here: http://josafrica.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment