Thursday, June 30, 2011

Togehter Again

Apparently I'm too tired to spell correctly and too lazy to fix it. Did you even catch that I mis-spelled that?

A little over a year ago I travelled to Ethiopia with a group of 9 other families. I would have never imagined that we would connect so well. In just a few days we'll be getting together with 4 other families. I seriously am giddy about it.

S & M: I love you dearly. And I'm thankful that I manage to connect with you every few months.

M: We really don't live that far from each other. After all, I'm only 35 miles from your state's border with mine. I'm super excited to see you and the rest of your crew.

K: Oh my word. I'm so giddy to see you again. I just read your blog and I laughed. You crack me up. Loved your comment to M in the email you sent last night. And the food you're going to cook, I guess I'll be trying something new

J&S: Seriously, can't you both move closer to the midwest so we can get together eaiser? That or become super wealthy, buy a jet and come hang out every few months. I miss you ladies. A lot.

Oh, this weekend is going to be fun. Hopefully my maid shows up before you do. But if she doesn't, know that it's because she, which is me, is busy working on a few other big things which you'll hear about when you're here. K? K.

1 comment:

  1. Were you really tired when you typed this??? Or maybe it's me whose really tired, but I seriously can't figure out who is who

    ReplyDelete