Saturday, June 18, 2011

still journeying

This past week I've:
-  met with some people who wanted to hear about our trip
-  rambled to some close friends about the not-so-pretty parts of our trip
-  Had a filling in a tooth.  I hate cavities!
-  facilitated our missions meeting at the church
-  Ordered thank you's for our Ethiopia trip and Father's Day cards for the dad's on my list.
-  Attended a presentation for one of our church sponsored missionaries and went to supper with him, the missions committee and my family
-  Sat on the couch and did nothing even though I really should have been cleaning
-  Hosted my in-laws and their friend, Kathy, in our home for supper.  Thank you honey for doing ALL the food prep.
-  Worked all week.  Boy did that suck the first day back.
-  Weeded the garden mostly until I was tired of getting bit by bugs.  At least I don't have to worry about malaria here.
-  Presented to some people in our church about our Ethiopia trip.  (that's a whole 'nother ramble)
-  Addressed and filled out all the thank you cards.  Except the few I left for Ryan.
-  Edited our pictures from the trip
-  Prepared a presentation on the trip for a work meeting.  Not quite done with that one.
-  Hosted my favoritist FIL for the evening.
-  Read Tom Sawyer to Scott.  A few chapters that is.
-  Drooled over other team members pics
 
Now I'm ready to crash if only the bug bites would quit itching.
 
Next on my list:
-  Begin blogging about the trip
-  Pull weeds in the flower beds

No comments:

Post a Comment