Monday, May 30, 2011

One Step Closer


For those who want to know, I have a wonderful travel buddy for this Ethiopia trip. I happen to love him bunches. My favorite part of the day was when he opened the door of the van for me. So sweet.




Luggage is weighed and packed. Was able to fit some of Ingrid's amazing pics from last January to share with FOVC. Four bags at just under 50 pounds a piece. Hopefully our scale that we just bought at T9rget is accurate!!! Now, time to hit the hay for a few hours before our 3am alarm wakes us.




Thanks for praying guys. We are one step closer tonight.



And my daughter who for two days has wanted to go home with her grammy has finally changed her tune and missed her momma and her daddy tonight. Thanks mom for keeping them and for our many friends who will hang out with them at night. May they grow up knowing what it means to serve others - both at home and abroad. We love you babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment