Friday, May 13, 2011

Holt informed me today that they aren't staffed well enough to help me with a search for Judah's birth mom when we're there in a few weeks.  I'll take that as it's my own responsiblity to find her and the part of Holt that says I have to use them as the middle-man goes right out the window.  Thanks Holt for focusing on the orphans and not me.  I'm fine with that.  Please continue to focus on the orphans and not me when I seek to find his birth momma in a few weeks.
 
a to-do list a mile long,
TB

2 comments:

  1. Well the comment that was in my head before I came to this page was "You go girl" Oh Megan, you beat me to the punch. That's okay - I would be honored to be like Megan.
    Go Mama, find Enat. Hug her like Judah would.
    Holt needs to concentrate on MB and Snoop.

    ReplyDelete