Sunday, March 27, 2011

$ update

If you're paying attention to the side bar with the fundraising meters, you'll see that we're doing well. I'm so thankful for God's continual affirmations for this trip. I've kept a list of those who've said they would support us financially. So, the meter you see on the side reflects the amounts people have promised to us. We have a few people who want to partner with us financially but haven't sent their money yet. So, I'm following up with those who've said they'll partner with us. For those who've sent their money, THANK YOU! For the rest of you, you will be getting a message from me. I hate to beg or be annoying but I need to keep track. Thanks friends! We are so thankful for all of those who've partnered with us. Our ticket money is due March 8th. The rest is due a month later. We still have quite a bit to raise for this first trip. Yes, I plan to go back in November. I would also appreciate your prayers on behalf of the slipped disc in my back. I've been in bed or on the couch for 3 days straight with constant pain killer and muscle relaxer. I'm praying for quick healing, especially since I will be trying to go to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment