Friday, July 16, 2010

She likes him

I don't think I posted this to my blog before.  But there was a time where Bethany asked me regularly if we could take Judah back to Ethiopia.  She said all kinds of interesting things to justify taking him back.  She also acted in a manner that her normal loving self.
 
Finally, we have turned a corner.  Just 3 days after smooshing his fingers in the door, she declared "mommy, I don't want to take Judah back to Ethiopia any more.  I like him."  Thank you Jesus.
 
I know my kids love Judah.  There's no doubt in my mind that they'll make a wonderful trio.  Seeing adjustment occur in a healthy manner soothes my soul.  This morning I once again watched my now 5 year old help his little brother put on his flip flops.  It wasn't long ago that I was helping the 5 year old.  I love watching the two boys interact.  They've done well for a while.  More recently I've watched Judah and Bethany run off and play together and it is SO GOOD!  Now as I watch the two little ones interact, I wonder if Scott feels left out, if he enjoys the break, or if he wants to adopt a child his age...



The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment