Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Things I took on the Trip that I loved



  1. Wisp toothbrushes – one use brushes that have toothpaste on them already. They weren’t perfect but were better than nothing.

  2. Two converter adapters – Ryan could use one to hook his ipod up to the tv and I could use one to dry my hair or charge the computer battery

  3. Flashlight thingies since the power was out one night

  4. Crystal light single drink packs

  5. My nalgene water bottle – it never got confused with anyone’s water bottle from the hotel.

  6. Malaria meds cause we had lots of mosquitos in our first hotel room in Durame.

  7. A netbook for journaling, it’s way faster than writing, especially when you’re tired.

  8. My hubby of course!

  9. An extra lightweight blanket that was used for Judah.

  10. Curious George - I think a few of us adults played with him more than the kids :)

1 comment:

  1. I had way fun playing with George :) Wish I would have brought two power adapters since blow drying my hait blew through all the fuses.

    ReplyDelete