Monday, June 28, 2010

Can't wait

Can't wait to see these guys again in a few short days... especially if I can talk them into coming a day earlier.

We're also getting together with a few other adoptive families. I'm totally looking forward to seeing Michelle and Betula who I think I've blogged about (it's an amazing God story). I would love to show you this sweet girl but didn't ask her momma's permission first. I didn't ask Shonda and Travis either but they'll have to get over it :)

Thanks to my sweet hubby for organizing the get together. I wish more families from the midwest could make it. If you wanna stop in and learn about adoption, or visit with those who are experiencing it first hand, come on over!

2 comments:

  1. We are really looking forward to it too.

    BUT, I bet you could have found a less ugly-cry picture of me, if you tried - Ya know, one where I only have one chin, and not 5?? :)

    Can't wait to see everyone again & meet your other two littles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree...Sam and Judah look very similar....Sam is also from Wolaytta (Bombe Ambe). I think Ty (Leah Ann's little one) also looks very similiar!

    ReplyDelete