Sunday, May 2, 2010

Trip to Durame



Okay, so this whole trip has been a little emotional. In a good way. Today and tomorrow will be no different. We will be leaving the city of Addis Ababa (top picture) and heading through the country side (bottom picture) to Durame.
I'm looking forward to the scenery, praying that the dramamine
works wonders on my car-sickness,
and hoping the time passes quickly for the sake of my tailbone. That's the easy stuff to deal with.
The hard stuff will come when we arrive in Durame. We have the opportunity to meet Judah's birthmom. Will she take the opportunity to meet us? Will something prevent her from making the trip even if she desires to meet us? I've been praying that all things fall into place perfectly so that we can meet her and have the wisdom to love and comfort her. Will you join me in praying for that?
(special thanks to Bethany Hutchinson for sharing her pictures, of which I posted here today.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm happy you were able to use the pictures. Praying for you and enjoying reading about your amazing trip, glad you are able to blog!

    ReplyDelete