Monday, May 3, 2010

So glad

We're so thankful to have the experience to get outside the city and see a little more of Ethiopia. I look forward to writing specifically about our trip to Durame and what we saw, the people we met, etc.

On our way back today, we should have time to stop at the Leper Hospital and maybe a few other places. I'm looking forward to that.

For now, I'm eager to get back to the hotel. I'm praying the electricity will be on so I can maybe have a warm shower before we hit the sack. We will see you tomorrow little Judah!

Scott and Bethany, we're sure you're having fun. We hope and pray that you are behaving well for everyone. By now you will have spent a night with Grammy & Papa, a few nights with the Fuentes' and a weekend with Grandma & Grandpa. We hope you're not getting too spoiled :) We love you bunches and can't wait to snuggle you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment