Friday, April 30, 2010

Union Hotel and prayer

This is a view of our hotel in Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
I'm thankful to be here at the Union Hotel. The location is perfect as it's right next door to the care center. I'm looking forward to our time here.
I've heard you can expect electricity to be out half the time. We'll see how that goes.
I've heard that you might get what you order at the restaruant. Or you might get something else if the cook thinks you should have something else. We'll see how that goes.
I've heard that the staff is wonderful here. I can't wait to interact with them.
I've heard that they will do a great job of laundering clothes. We packed light so we'll definitely be checking into that.
I've heard that there are little kids right next door who are waiting to meet their families. I can't wait to see how that goes! Chrissy, you can bet I'll be looking for your 3 so I can hug them and tell them that you'll be here soon!
Today we meet Judah. Pray for us. Pray for him. As I understand it, our schedule today is to meet Judah in the morning and spend some time with him. We will then leave and go to the Holt office to fill out paperwork. This afternoon we will get to spend a few more hours with Judah.

4 comments:

  1. AHHHH I remember that moment with our first adoption and can't wait to do it again! Tell our boys (T-6 and B-3) we love them! :)

    Can't wait to hear about the first meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to hear if you see them or not!! That would be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you will get this ... but I got a court date for May 18th!

    ReplyDelete