Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wowza!

Court date #2 is next Thursday. I prayerfully expect that we'll pass on Thursday. With that in mind, some realistic thoughts have come to mind:
  1. I have yet to dig out Scott's old clothes to see if they'll work for our little guy. I need to do that but I've been busy with other things.
  2. I want to visit with the doc to see if there's any prescriptions we can take with us to Ethiopia to help with gut issues and potential moluscum.
  3. I need to connect with my Human Resources about my departure plans for maternity leave.
  4. I need to connect with my insurance company to get little A covered.

I think that's the big ones for now. Lots to do.

2 comments:

  1. Lots to do...good distractions. Best of luck with court date #2...praying you pass!

    Hey, I can't wait to meet your friend Kandace in Addis...very exciting!

    ReplyDelete