Friday, March 12, 2010

We got another approval!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am a little anal/concerned/excited about our trip to Et so I emailed my favorite person over at our local homeland security office.  Read below to see why I love her!!!
______________________
 
Hi Tamara:

 

Your fingerprints cleared, and I issued the approval on 03/10/2010 (Wednesday). You should get your I-171H in the mail either tomorrow or definitely next week.  The I-600A packet was mailed to the National Visa Center, who will forward it to the consulate.

 

Hope this bit of news makes your weekend more relaxing! J

 

Sincerely,

 

Amy 



The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.

6 comments:

  1. We're approved too (via email) and are expecting our papers next week! :) Now I just need a court date!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to both of you! I sure hope ours go that fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT NEWS!!!

    Planning to call you soon. We need to have that "date" before our guys get too busy to join us.

    ReplyDelete