Thursday, February 11, 2010

Giving Props where Props are Due!

In the midst of chaos, life takes over. I'm finally getting to a post that I've had on my mind for a while.

Last year sometime I ran across the Blinkin Blog. Cute and helpful blog. I appreciated the helpful information and liked reading her blog. What I like about Autumn the most is her craftiness. I want to be like her! She even teaches lessons at a local place. I could so learn from her. Only problem was that I live in Iowa and she lives in Oregon. I was immediately attracted to her dolls and headed over to her etsy shop to find out more.

Autumn has really cool stuff. It's lovely. Here's a sneak peak at a few of her items.






What I also love about Autumn is that she's willing to share. Of her proceeds, 15% go to the Orphan Relief Fund. I love that. She was even nice enough to share her patttern with me so I could make a doll for Bethany. Thank you Autumn for doing that.

Head on over to Autumn's etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/craftymommy and find out more. She has dolls, banners and more.

If I wasn't saving money for our own adoption right now, I'd be buying her stuff. If I was able to buy her stuff, I'd be buying extra so I could give one away, I like it that much!

1 comment: