Tuesday, December 1, 2009

referral coming???

Our agency just called.  Our homestudy is done and they're ready to give us our referral.  They were calling to make sure we're ready for a referral.
 
What does ready mean?
 
It means approximately $13,000 payment for a single child and approximately $23,000 for siblings.
 
Sad to say that I couldn't answer with a yes because I don't know.  Last I talked to Ryan, we were a bit short of that amount, or maybe it was the total amount we expect to pay.  I don't really remember.  All I know is that I am prayerful that it will work out in God's time and of course asking God to provide the funds that we may be short.
 
Could we really have a referral by Christmas like I've been hoping for???




Get gifts for them and cashback for you. Try Bing now.

4 comments:

  1. That's exciting! I'm praying - for God to provide the funding and the perfect child(ren) for your family! What a Christmas blessing that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY - very exciting! A Christmastime referral would be lovely...I hope it works out that way for you!

    ReplyDelete