Thursday, December 3, 2009

more info on the referral

I guess I was so excited yesterday about our referral that I didn't include any info :)
 

little boy.  22 months.  healthy. big beautiful eyes.

 
yipee!!!!!!!!!  Of course, with the referral comes the reality that someone had to give him up for adoption.  It's heart-breaking.  I couldn't imagine having to make that decision.  But I'm so glad to know the history so that I can continue to be in prayer for this little boy's family!


Windows LiveT Hotmail is faster and more secure than ever. Learn more.

3 comments:

  1. Hi again - I blogged about your raffle...hope you get some bites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to meet you today. And congratulations again on your little guy. It will be exciting to watch your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. I'm a bit confused. You got the referral and now what happens? Why can't you see him until next summer? What happens to the little boy between now and then? Is this typical?

    ReplyDelete