Wednesday, December 16, 2009

a couple of things

1. I sent in our i600a yesterday.  I was waiting to send it with our homestudy but didn't want to keep waiting.  I will send the homestudy to immigration seperately.
2. I just heard from the agency that our homestudy is in today's mail and we should have it by Friday.  Yipee!  That means I can send it to immigration.  I wonder if Holt will send me multiple copies and how that works... hmm.






Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Did it arraive today? Our HS agency (not Holt) sent it to immigration for us. Not sure if this is the norm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it not necessary to send a copy of the homestudy to Holt for the dossier since the homestudy agency is supposed to send them 2 notarized copies anyway??

    ReplyDelete