Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Whew!

Well, I can almost breathe again after the auction. I still have loose ends to tie up but now I can jump back into the adoption paperwork. Here's the latest on that.
  • I really need to connect with bankers, doctors, etc to get notarized letters of them stating clean bill of health/banking.
  • We're viewing the profile of a little girl who needs heart surgery. So far, I don't feel at peace with pursuing her. I need to pray more. At this point I mentioned to Ryan that if someone else wants to pursue her, I will not. If a few weeks go by with no news, I will revisit (and hopefully have a peace from God for either decision) her file.
  • I really, really do want siblings. At this point I'm annoyed with Holt's policy about artificial twinning.
  • We have our first homestudy appointment next Friday. Oh how I wish it was this Friday instead of waiting another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment