Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One Thing is For Sure

As most of you know, I've been really up in the air about making decisions regarding adoption. There are multiple agencies and countries with varying requirements and issues. Which one is perfect for me? I have yet to find that answer. So I began searching the waiting child lists and have found that the children on that list don't fit our criteria (the part about Scott being the oldest). So I was back to square one.

Do I wait 7 more months when I will be 30 and eligible for other countries?

Recently I decided that the experience of a larger agency would be worth the extra money. So at this point, I'm going to trust God to continue to provide as He sees fit.

The past two weeks I've been eager to sit down with Ryan and get the application filled out and sent in. I don't want to wait any longer, especially if we have to wait to be matched with a child. With the recent weeks events, we haven't had the time. My dad flies in on Saturday and I'm hoping that we can find time while he's here to let him watch the kiddos while we focus on paperwork for a few hours.

1 comment:

  1. What agency? I think you are making the right decision!!

    ReplyDelete