Monday, March 2, 2009

Scott and Bethany

My kids love each other and for the most part, they are really sweet to each other. Last night I was filling Ryan in on a few details about our application and began asking the kids if they wanted a brother or sister. Scott answered the first time that he wanted a brother. Not suprising to me since he already has a sister. A few minutes later I asked him again assuming that his answer might change. This time he put two fingers up on his hand and said he wanted two sisters. That's my boy. Truly, I'd love to get a set of twins, or maybe even siblings that are real close in age so it was fun to see him counting his two fingers and requesting two siblings. Bethany, she likely didn't understand this whole idea of a "baby". I'm sure she was thinking I was asking her if she wanted a new baby doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment