Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Contract

For a while now I've had the contract for AAC. I read it in its entirety but I'm not familiar with what it should look like let alone comparing it to anything else. I asked 3 people to give me their opinion on it:

Friend who adopted recently thought it was similar to theirs.
Social worker friend who does adoptions was not impressed with the typos. Likewise, she was not impressed that AAC doesn't own up to the care provided for the orphans which is likely due to the fact that AAC doesn't have their own care facility established.
Lawyer Aunt who sits on the board of a big name agency will be chatting with me tonight about her review of the agreement. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.

Ryan has yet to read the contract. But I'm sure he'll do so before too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment