Sunday, January 22, 2012

FOVC Garden Update

While in Ethiopia in October, we started a garden on the FOVC campus. We took the hard, rough ground, prepared it for planting and then used the new seeder to plant it. Without a lot of instructions or follow up, I crossed my fingers and prayed that God would make it grow. If this garden would bear much fruit (or veggies), then the woman would literally see the benefit and keep working at it.

Well, Friday night, I got some pictures from Desalegn that warmed my heart. Below you will see the ladies working in the garden behind the FOVC school:


These pictures may not look like a lot to you, but they tell me a ton. And I can't wait to follow up regarding what I'm seeing and learning from these pictures.


I love that this picture shows some more areas of the garden ready to be planted... let's go buy some seed and then Lord, would you let it rain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment